Apply for Home Repair
Mental Health Resources
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- Disaster Distress Helpline
- Crisis counseling & emotional support is available for anyone experiencing distress or other mental health concerns during the ongoing COVID-19 infectious disease outbreak.
- Call 1 (800) 985-5990, press “2” for Spanish
- Texts (text TalkWithUs to 66746) are answered by trained counselors from a network of independently-operated crisis centers located across the U.S.