What You Do on an ASP Mission Trip
- Complete home repair projects for low-income families in Central Appalachia
- Form relationships with homeowners and community members
- Learn about the Appalachian region, its complex culture, history, and unique gifts
- Explore the beauty of the region and its people
- Enhance your spirituality and grow closer to God
- Become empowered–YOU can make a difference
ASP believes that each person is a child of God, imbued with dignity and worth. All are welcome to respectfully and peacefully participate with ASP, regardless of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.