- Chaplains are individuals who are currently in or have recently graduated from Seminary or Divinity School. ASP does not require, as a condition of employment, membership in or profession of a specific denominational theology.
Staffer in Training Program Application
- Application for 2024 SITs will open in early June 2024.
- ASP’s Staffer in Training (SIT) program allows those interested in applying for summer staff to see firsthand what a week in the life of the staff looks like.
- Going through the SIT program is a great way to get a real picture of the responsibilities of a summer staffer.
- To apply, fill out the online application here.
Have a question? Email the Hiring Team at Hiring@ASPhome.org
Want to refer an excellent candidate to us?
ASP is an equal opportunity employer. No one will be denied employment on the grounds of age, sex, race, national origin, or differing physical or mental ability. Employment decisions will be based solely on qualifications for and ability to perform the duties of the position for which employment is sought.